I’ve been honored to be able to apply God’s truth to the lives of everyday people (including myself) for over 20 years…
Over the past few years, I’ve been seeing those truths through a new lens – the lens of entrepreneurialism and business. It’s been a great time of discovery and enlightenment as the LORD has poured new thoughts, perspectives, and insights into my soul.
One of the primary things I’ve come to see is this:
Overall, we Christians are unskilled at applying scriptural truths to the practicalities of life & business.
It’s more common to see believers in Christ picking up the theories and ideas touted by the non-believing world – in self-help or business literature – and applying them without question.
The problem is that most believers engaged in business don’t take the time to even consider the question of whether the practices and philosophies they are learning conform to what God says is true and right.
Inviting me to speak at your event is risky… because I’m going to tell it like it is.
But I’ll do so with a heart of compassion that is eager to equip and motivate people toward change… change that will enable them to make the adjustments needed to bring greater glory to God.
My presentations are challenging and thoroughly grounded in scriptural truth… and confrontive when needed.
Your audience will walk away with practical ideas about the changes they need to make in order to move forward in life and business.
Topics I address:
- Why are you here? – Find God’s meaning and purpose for your life.
- Christ in You, the hope of your life and/or business.
- Believe in yourself? Not on your life!
- Goal setting: a practical step of genuine faith.
- Business that glorifies God and blesses the world.
- Work/life balance – what does it mean and is it possible?
- Business = Ministry
- Believe – Think – Feel – Act: Behind the scenes of a transformed life.